Having been a professional photographer for 20 years as of 2017, I have amassed a wide range of skills and equipment suited towards many different areas of photography and videography. As such, there are a variety of different options I can provide for my clients. Whether you are in need of event photography or videography for a party or convention, commercial photography for your product or business, a fun, Vegas wedding, or even professional portraits, I can put a portfolio together for you based on your needs and budget. Some of the more commonly requested services I provide include:
When people shop, the FIRST thing they gravitate to is the photo and be aware that EVERYONE judges a book by it's cover. Professional commercial photography is one of the most important facets to any business. I specialize in product and culinary photography and can bring all of the necessary lighting and equipment to your business or restaurant. I have done photo shoots for over 100 restaurants in Las Vegas for marketing and advertising purposes, menus, reader boards, and social media promotions. I am an expert in food and product staging and can bring your items to life and make them as good to look at as they are to eat. I have also done commercial photography for national ad campaigns, online ordering systems and E-commerce, brochures, billboards, and more. I have also taught product photography at seminars around the world to entrepreneurs opening online retail operations, so whether your product is large or small, I can photograph it in ways that captivate your customers. I've shot everything from hamburgers to jewelry, electronics to truck tires, commercial refrigeration units to clothing, and everything in between.
No event is too big or too small. I've shot events for Fortune 500 companies all the way down to the smallest birthday or bachelorette party in Las Vegas. Typical events I shoot include nightclub shoots, trade-shows, after parties, dinner receptions, shows and entertainment, private parties, seminars both large and small, flash mobs and large organized events, charity functions, bachelor or bachelorette party ride-alongs, and more.
Options for event photography include, but are not limited to:
- Photo booths, including setups for themed shoots (Viva Las Vegas, Luau, Birthday Celebration, and more).
- Step-and-repeat shoots.
- Custom-designed and branded online photo galleries to share with your friends, family members, co-workers, clients, or attendees.
- Personal Paparazzi services where I follow your event as we travel around the Las Vegas Strip.
- Real-time, projected images of the shoot during the actual event.
- Red Carpet Paparazzi shoots for a grand entrance that will be one of the highlights of your event.
- Printing on-site including options for custom picture frames for guests.
- Online selling options of photos from your event.
- Much, MUCH more!
If you have an event coming up and want to do something special, EMAIL me today for options by calling 702-204-1740.
Conceptual / Created Work
This is my favorite type of photography work as it allows my creative side to run amok. Many of my composite images have been published in magazines around the world (including several magazine covers), been used on product boxes, show displays, marketing campaigns, and more. If you can dream it, I can create it using the most state-of-the-art techniques in retouching and image manipulation with Adobe Photoshop and a myriad of other tools and photography techniques at my disposal. Have a concept you want put into life or would like to have me storyboard out an idea for you? Then contact me today to discuss the details of your shoot concept. If you can dream it, I can make it happen!
I've had the pleasure of shooting world famous models, A-List celebrities, Vegas Strip entertainers, public speakers, pinup models for calendars, and even photos of police officers on horseback for the television show, Vegas Strip. Every year that goes by I'm often amused at the infinite possibility of how interesting shooting people can be. Whether you are a model in need of new photos for your portfolio, an executive in need of headshots, or even just a person wanting professional photos taken for yourself or your family, my portraiture work will exceed your expectations. Advanced retouching techniques are used in all portraiture work to insure quality color, exposure, blemish removal, skin toning, and more. And, of course, creative portraiture work is my specialty! Whether your portrait work is simple or in need of something unique and unlike photos seen anywhere else, I can vastly exceed your expectations whether you are looking for a shoot in-studio or on location.
Whether you are looking for more of a "studio look" or want to have a shoot in the comfortable setting of your own surroundings, I can capture that romantic look unlike any other. I've done boudoir shoots with world famous adult models and entertainers and housewives wanting to make a romantic gift for their partners as well. Intimate photography is a skill and you don't have to be a famous model to feel beautiful in photography. My award-winning boudoir photography can provide a unique experience in classic boudoir photos as well as darker, more erotic looks as well.
Boudoir photography styles and services include:
- Alter-ego or fetish photography
- Bridal boudoir
- Couples photography
- Fine art nudes
- Advanced retouching techniques including selective coloring, aged-look photographs, black-and-white photography, and more.
Because of the intimate nature and subject matter of these shoots, my boudoir photo gallery is available only upon request.
Vegas-Themed Photo Shoots
Are you coming to Vegas and want some killer photos at one of the local landmarks? Then I am the photographer to call! A Las Vegas native, I know all the hot-spots to make your memory of Las Vegas one you will never forget. While it's true that you can take photos with your smart phone or point-and-shoot, those are good for Facebook, but not so good for a photo album or to have pictures worthy of hanging on the wall. For that, you need want a professional. I can provide a short photo shoot experience for you at great places such as the Welcome to Las Vegas sign , Bellagio Fountains, or Fremont Street Experience that will make your experience in Las Vegas something you will never forget. Whether you want photos of your group for a birthday party celebration, anniversary, engagement, proposal or just for fun, I can make it happen for you!
Weddings and Engagement Photos
I currently shoot photos for two Las Vegas wedding chapels and while those tend to lean on the more conservative and traditional weddings, my specialty is the NON-traditional, wild-and-crazy Vegas weddings! Which ever your preference, I can make your wedding ceremony a memory you will enjoy and share forever.
Wedding services I provide include:
- Full wedding day shoots including wedding preparation, preparations shoots, ceremony photography, formals, and reception photos.
- Pre or Post wedding photos including themed shoots around the Las Vegas area. This could include wedding portraits at exotic locations such as the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, Downtown Las Vegas, Dry Lake Bed shoots, Nelson Nevada or Red Rock area shoots, the Las Vegas Neon Boneyard, and more.
- Engagement photos.
- "Trash The Dress" photos in Las Vegas
- Creative wedding shoot concepts, and more!
Additional Photographic Services
I provide additional photo services that include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced-level retouching of existing images
- Printing services in a wide variety of options including different sizes and crops, specialized paper printing, printing to canvas, and more. I work closely with one of the largest print shops in Las Vegas to take your photo from your computer to the real world.
- Photographic consulting and education. I have done private tutoring on photography techniques from beginner to advanced and have been a keynote speaker in dozens of different events on the topic of photography. I also am a contributing author to different photography publications as well.